1. Log in to your cPanel account through your Lotusarts Client Area. Under “EMail“, click on Email Accounts.
2. Under Add Email Account and fill in the fields:
- Email: This is the beginning of the address you want.
- The drop down menu next to this field is for the domain, or the @yourdomain.com part. Make sure you select the correct domain.
- Password: enter a complicated password. You will find a difficulty monitor underneath. Make sure it scores at least “OK”; ideally, you would not use a word out of the dictionary, a mix between capital letters, numbers and symbols, like: P4$$w0rd
- Password (again): enter the same password again to confirm you have it right.
- Mailbox quota (optional): It’s 250 Megabytes by default, but you can lower, or raise that to your liking. This is the space allowed on the server for saved messages for this email. If you remove the numbers, the mailbox quota will become unlimited.
3. Click on Create Account and you’ve just created an email account!
To use this email, you can either log onto the Webmail by going to yourdomain.com/webmail in your browser. You can also use the mail client of your choice (i.e. Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail, etc.).