NOTE: If you bought your SSL certificate with Lotusarts, you do not need to perform any installation on your end! We take care of everything. All you need to do is log into your Funio Hub and add an SSL certificate to your hosting plan!
Contact a Certificate Authority (CA) and follow their instructions on the type of certificate you will need.
1. Log in to your cPanel account through your Lotusarts Client Area. Under Security, click on SSL/TLS.
2. Generate a KEY from Security > SSL/TLS > Private Keys (KEY). The key must be generated with the encryption specified with the CA (usually 2048 bits).
3. Generate a CSR from Security > SSL/TLS > Certificate Signing Requests (CSR). Note that the CSR information is also the contact information your CA will use for interacting with you, so make sure the data is official. Once generated, copy the CSR and save it in a text file.
4. Go back to the CA and provide them with the CSR. They will consequently create a CRT. You might be required to specify what type of certificate to generate; since you need a CRT, you would specify a cPanel certificate to be generated by the CA.
5. You will then upload the CRT in Security > SSL/TLS > Certificates (CRT).
6. Under Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS), you will now be able to activate the SSL certificate.